If you have an Android phone, you can make your life a lot easier with AirDroid.
Available from the Google play store, AirDroid is a web server app for your phone that lets you:
- Receive and send text messages and phone calls…from your computer;
- Manage apps on your device…from your computer;
- Add/remove files (including music and pictures)…from your computer;
- Look up contacts on your device…from your computer;
- Send text to your device clipboard…from your computer;
- See through your device’s camera…from your computer;
- Find your phone…from your computer;
- View and control your android phone from your computer and;
- Do a whole lot more…from your computer!
All of this works automatically from any computer on the same network as your phone. And if you set up an account (you can sign in with your Google or Facebook account) you can connect to your phone from anywhere, and even locate your phone if it’s lost or stolen.
Fellow Dolphin, Jesse Smith went as far as smashing his device’s screen so that he could ONLY use his device via AirDroid…from his computer.
Learn more about AirDroid at: https://www.airdroid.com/.