Empowering teams and elevating business, our workshop series for business leaders looking to enhance organizational productivity and success. Topics include collaboration techniques and best practices of various Microsoft apps such as Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive. Pick up valuable tips on staying organized with Outlook, Planner, and OneNote, as well as exploring how technology can enhance work with PowerAutomate, MS Edge integrations and ChatGPT.
OPTIMIZE TIME MANAGEMENT
By learning how to use organizational tools like MS To-Do and MS Planner, leaders and managers can prioritize tasks and manage their time more efficiently.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
Leaders and managers will learn how to use technology to streamline workflows and automate routine tasks, leading to greater productivity and efficiency.
IMPROVE TEAMWORK AND COMMUNICATION
Leaders and managers will learn how to use collaboration tools like SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive effectively, leading to better teamwork and communication within their teams.
FORTIFY TEAM AND COMPANY
Cybersecurity is a growing concern, and leaders and managers need to be aware of the latest cyber threats and how to protect their businesses from them.
STAY CURRENT WITH TECHNOLOGY
By learning about the latest tools and technologies like MS Edge and ChatGPT, leaders and managers can stay up-to-date on some of the latest tools to help drive business success.
IMPROVE DATA ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
By enhancing their MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, leaders and managers can create more impactful reports and presentations, and better interpret data.
All workshops are 90-minutes and with limited class sizes (20 or less) and run over a five-week period. Workshop structure is intended to help all individuals get engaged with the subject matter and, exact content within the workshop series will be shaped by surveying participants in advance so topics can be directed by the specific needs of the learners.
- Session starts: March 23, 2023
- Schedule: Weekly, every Thursday at 8:30 am
- Workshop duration: 90 minutes
- Class size: 20 participants (or less)
- Format: Online via Zoom
- Platform: Windows 11 recommended
- Smart Dolphins MSP Clients: FREE (CLICK TO EMAIL FOR CODE)
- Non-MSP Clients: $250 per person (fee includes all five workshops in the series)
Week 1 - Collaboration: Get you and your team working together seamlessly
- Teams – Going Beyond Messaging and Meetings
- SharePoint – Visioning your intranet
- OneDrive – Modern file sharing and collaboration
- The Modern Boardroom for hybrid meetings
Week 2 - APPS FOR LEADERS – BECOME A POWER USER
- MS Excel Dashboards, Pivot tables, Charts and Scenario manager
- MS PowerPoint – Communicate better (and easier)
- MS Bookings – Your virtual scheduling assistant
Week 3 - Cybersecurity for Leaders
- What’s at stake
- Apply a “technology and security” lens everywhere
- Start with culture
- Basics of cybersecurity
- Third-party security
- Remote/modern work as a driver
Week 4 - BUSY LEADERS CAN STAY ORGANIZED
- Outlook – Stay on top of your inbox and calendar
- Planner and ToDo – Integrating task management into your tech
- OneNote – Flexible and mobile notebooks for you and your team
Week 5 - Making work easier with modern tech
- Overview of modern vs legacy work strategies
- MS PowerAutomate – Get a first-hand taste of the power of automation
- MS Edge – Advantages and Integrations
- CHatGPT –Using AI regularly in your work