Oops. You accidentally deleted that email, AND emptied your deleted items! Mistakes happen so don’t worry, it’s not too late. If you’re using Outlook 2016 try this:
- Select the Deleted Items folder.
- A new button will appear on the top ribbon that says Recover Deleted Items from Server.
- A Recover Deleted Items window will open.
- Highlight the email that you would like to recover.
- Check Restore Selected Items and select Ok. The email will go back into your Deleted Items folder.
Interested in learning more Outlook tips and tricks lunch and learn, let us know!