If you’ve ever found yourself creating a PowerPoint presentation with multiple screens, you will notice that to get advanced control of your slides, you have to put your unsightly cursor over the presentation to do so.
But fret no longer- Microsoft has introduced a feature called “Presenter Mode.”
If you press the highlighted button on the quick-launch bar it will launch you into a world of ultimate control as shown below:
This will be displayed on your secondary monitor by default, and your presentation on the other. You can go into File > Options and adjust this setting to your preference as well.
Some features include:
- Progressing back and forth through your slides;
- Changing the display format;
- Zooming in and out of your slides;
- Blacking out the screen;
- Showing a preview of all slides at once and;
- A handy timer which shows how long you have been running your presentation!
Now, you never need to worry again about moving your cursor all over your presentation.