Originally from PEI and after living in many parts of BC, I decided to settle down on my second island home in Victoria. The year-round mountain biking and outdoor opportunities made it an easy decision.
With nearly a decade of experience at Smart Dolphins, I’ve filled a variety of roles in the company, including a service desk manager, network admin and today, as a Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO). I translate technical needs and options into business strategy allowing business owners to “get out of the IT business” and focus on their own success. It’s a great balance of technical work and working with people.
- Microsoft 365
- IT consulting, planning and budgeting
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- SC-900 (Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
- HDI-SCA (HDI Support Center Analyst)
Read my blog posts at: https://www.smartdolphins.com/author/ty-hedden/