I am a long-time hippie/techie Dolphin who got his start in IT at Montreal’s daily English newspaper, the Gazette. I moved to Victoria in 2010, and although I’ve done a lot of travelling since then, I still call Victoria home. When I’m not at the office you’ll likely see me down at Dallas Road or catching some sun in Beacon Hill Park. I’ve volunteered for various organizations in the community and am passionate about nature and animals.
I help with projects, onsite visits and on the service team.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Windows Server 2012 Server Infrastructure
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) – OS X 10.4
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Novell Administrator – Novell 5.1 (CNA)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA A+