I moved to Victoria from Nelson in search of a job in the tech sector back in 2003. I first started with Smart Dolphins as an Onsite Technician. In this role, I performed tasks as simple as turning a computer off and on again and as complex as migrating a company’s data and applications to new server hardware. After many years, I realized I enjoyed human interaction as much as technical work. This led to a natural progression into a consulting role. I now lead our Professional Service Team implementing technology solutions for our clients.
Computer and Information Systems Diploma, Selkirk College
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals