I began my career with Smart Dolphins in 2004. Recently out of college, I was excited, eager, and confident; and those traits were magnified tenfold when I discovered Smart Dolphins. I was drawn here in a way that is difficult to describe, and began to view all other opportunities in a diminished light. This is where I wanted to be, and fortunately this is where I landed.
I am a problem solver with a talent for seeing the big picture, and am always looking for ways to improve. When I began here, I applied those traits in a technical capacity to help Smart Dolphins evolve its solutions. Nowadays, I apply them in my COO role and work hard to improve our strategy, processes, and our people.
Computer Engineering Technology Diploma, Camosun College
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Small Business Specialist Designation
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals