As a business owner, you juggle dozens of responsibilities, delegate dozens more, and the buck stops at your desk – literally.
- How should our company engage online?
- What platforms, personal profiles or business profiles?
- How often, and how can we be responsive without social media becoming a burden?
- Who in our organization should be responsible?
- Should I be involved too?
- How do I delegate to and empower public facing employees or contractors?
- How do we manage staff use of social media?
- Should we have a social media policy, and how can we monitor/enforce it?
- What are the security risks to be aware of?
At Smart Dolphins, we work with companies committed to being serious about IT, and strategies with social media are a big part of what companies are doing online.
Our Technology Ambassador Paul Holmes is a regular presenter on technology-related topics. He has been a recognized leader in social media education since early 2009, speaking at various events and conferences across the province.
This talk is targeted to business owners in businesses with between 5 and 25 employees.
- 9 Social media management tips for business owners
- Q & A
June 21 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
*Please note that we will soon release a summer date on social media for Executive Directors of Non-Profits.