What is Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 is a subscription plan that includes two distinct offerings:
- The Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Hosted Exchange (Email, Calendars, Contacts etc.).
Why Consider it?
(1) Long-standing, legacy application, most widely used in businesses today.
(2) User & Mobile-friendly:
- Installations are initiated by the user, with the Click-to-Run installer.
- Works well in businesses or offices with multiple locations or remote employees.
- Ideal at Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) workplaces.
- Flexible plans for every business size.
- New product features and updates are installed automatically as part of the normal background update process, reducing downtime.
- How many locations does your business or organization have? Do you employ remote staff?
- How many employees are using multiple devices to access and save files?
- How important is maintaining a current version of your business applications?
- How integrated is Microsoft in your current infrastructure?
Key Features & Benefits
- Simplified Licensing: Sign up and pay for MS Office 365 monthly or annually. Just login and download your software.
- Multiple Devices: You can install Office 365 on up to 5 computers (PC or Mac), 5 Tablets, and 5 phones.
- Automatic Version Upgrade: Updates are automatically available shortly after release to market.
- File Storage: Office 365 includes 1TB of storage with OneDrive. Store and share your important documents on OneDrive.