So, how many of you have ever started your first day of work without a garbage can?
I’m sure that many of you can attest to that. Common reasons given include “It’s a busy office”, “They’re still putting your desk together”, or “It’s in the works”. But how about going on week 5 – and still no garbage can? That’s just one of the many traits that keep the Smart Dolphins office unique and exciting to work at.
No garbage can – no big deal. I was already a big time recycler anyway, so I’m used to trying to keep stuff out of the garbage and into the recycling bin. But I wasn’t used to many of the other differences that make this place unique. Let’s gets some point-form action going:
- Everyone is friends with one another.
- A Leonberger roams the office in search of a petting pal, in a manner similar to one of those automatic vacuums.
- The lobby serenades you with faint dolphin sounds, regardless of whether you’re coming or going.
- You are allowed and encouraged to babble endlessly on the website in blog format.
- You get a really cool pen that says “Chile” when the boss returns from a South American trip.
- The clients understand how important their relationship is with their IT solutions provider, and are a pleasure to work with.
These are just a few of the things that make every day different and exciting at Smart Dolphins, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds in store for me here!